The Infantino Sash Mei Tai is like a parachute packaged small but can be a life-saver when released. It is priced low but full of awesome performance. Contrary to other [easyazon_link asin=”B005C9ODQ6″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”hetesystlimi-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Infantino baby carriers[/easyazon_link], the Sash Mei Tai stands tall in terms of comfort, security, performance and price offered to both baby and mother.
Made from a soft fabric (soft structured wrap carrier), it is durable, lightweight, requires no insert for infants (unlike the Ergo Baby Carriers). The absence of clips, rings or buckles makes it easier to put on without much stress. It can be cleaned easily by simply throwing it into the washing machine.
The Shash Mei Tai Baby Carrier offers three carrying positions (front carry, back carry and hip carry). The only down-side to these positions is that babies cannot face out when worn on the front position.
Watch this video for more on the Infantino Sash Mei Tai carrier instructions
Another striking feature of this carrier is that it comes with basic helpful instruction labelled directly inside it (see Baby K’tan, Moby Wrap). This instruction comes handy when assembling or putting it on.
[easyazon_link asin=”B005C9ODQ6″ locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”hetesystlimi-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Get More Information Here[/easyazon_link]
These are the features that makes Infantino Sash Mei Tai baby carrier a “must-have” for all parents:
- It comes with extra wide padded straps that helps in weight distribution
- With Sash Mei Tai, maximum comfort and flexibility is guaranteed for baby and parent
- Carrier includes a protective hood that can be detached
- The presence of the lumbar support system helps relieve shoulder pressure
- The Sash Mei Tai supports natural sitting position for babies
- Dimension: 3.2 x 11.5 x 10 inches
- Item Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Target gender: Unisex
- Additional feature: Adjustable
- Baby weight recommendation: 8 – 36 pounds
[easyazon_link cloaking=”default” keywords=”infantino sash mei tai” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”hetesystlimi-20″]Get further details and Buy on Amazon.com[/easyazon_link]
- It is well made, sturdy and lightweight
- Comes with instruction labels
- Offers excellent hip and spine positioning thereby reducing back pains
- It is great value for the price
- It holds the baby securely
- It is very easy and simple to put on than the [easyazon_link asin=”B000X4WORU” locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”hetesystlimi-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Moby Wrap Original [/easyazon_link]
- The price is friendly
- The back carry position for toddlers should be more supportive and firm
- The absence of front carry facing outward is a minus
- It often bring hip discomfort
The Infantino Sash Mei Tai is easy to use, affordable and comfortable for both parent and baby. It is built from a sturdy material, holds baby securely and lightweight. It is YES to this baby carrier.